Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Flowers




This past weekend we went to see family. Here are some of the beauties that I was able to take pictures of.


This hanging basket of fuscias was outside the back door.








These were planted in an old tree stump. I guess they are some new kind of daisy.














I really enjoy pansies and this one just seemed so cute. Multicolored pansies filled the large, home-made wheelbarrow.
















And the tulips! They were planted in a row near the road and are a sure show-stopper! If I remember correctly, 100 bulbs were planted here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
So nice to have you visit. You put a lot of study and thought into your study on sanctification. Yeah! I love the Word of God!
Blessings!
Georgene

Destination...Gloryland! said...

I love the Word of God too!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful picturees of flowers. MD

Destination...Gloryland! said...

Seasons of grace, yes, I think that in-depth studies are good, in balance with other parts of relationship with Him. Yet, they just reveal to me that there is so much I don't know. In fact, I'm listening to another tape series right now and many pre-concieved ideas are being challenged. In some ways it's frustrating and in others it's invigorating.

MD, glad you liked the pictures!