Friday, October 13, 2006

Clean teeth

I have this "thing" about having clean teeth. I think I inherited it from my father. I remember being on a family vacation and he would stand outside the van, flossing his teeth with the side mirror.

Yesterday I decided it was time to buy everyone in the house a new toothbrush. Last night everyone tore open their packages according to their favorite color. Our youngest got what was left over since he doesn't really care yet.

This new fangled thing has a texture on the opposite side from the bristles that massages your cheeks when you brush your molars. I didn't realize this until after I opened it. It's kind of a weird feeling. Of course the toothbrush manufacturers have to come up with something new and exciting. Another new gimmick, but it didn't seem to cost that much more than the "plain Jane".

You never realize how bad your previous toothbrush was until you get a new one. Despite the cheek massage, I could feel the plaque coming off my teeth. It was SO GREAT! Even this morning, there are no fuzzies! OK, OK...more than you wanted to know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm sorry, but I don't know either the author or where to find any other verses. "Make My Life to Be Like a Melody" was passed on from one year to the next at our missionary kid school in Singapore. Wish I could be of more help.