Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sick and praising the Lord

The last few weeks have been a bit of a blur. I have been sick much.

Yes, we are expecting baby #4 in our house around the end of January and we are all very excited!

Despite times when I have felt too awful to get out of bed and having the flu over the weekend, God has been with me through it all. I admit to having to remind myself of that fact.

I have been blessed with friends that have come to help me cook and clean at times. My wonderful hubby has burnt the candle at both ends to keep up with work and cleaning the house. On Monday, a special friend came unexpectedly, folded my huge pile of laundry and brought lunch. I almost cried.

Today, praise the Lord, I am able to function!
Ps 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
KJV

5 comments:

jump4joy said...

Blessings and congratulations!!! You are blessed by God!!! Hope you can feel better soon. I know how the days can drag by when you don't feel good. I wish I was closer and could stop by and give you a hand. Love and prayers, Lorene

Destination...Gloryland! said...

Thanks a lot, Lorene! That means a great deal to me.

Destination...Gloryland! said...

I was actually telling my husband a couple days ago that I think that I really took for granted how good I felt before! Thanks for the congratulations...and the sympathy.

TheNormalMiddle said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Exciting stuff! :)
\

Anonymous said...

Heidi, that's so exciting! Congratulations!